Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Amherst, New York
Our Laundry associates are one of our most important assets! Without you, there is no clean, comfortable stay for our guests. Helping our soft goods stay soft, you'll be providing our guests with a fresh start and end to their days.
Our "Love your Linens" bedding package pairs nicely with our Hospitality from the Heart.
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
* Someone who doesn't throw in the towel easily (unless it's into the machine)
* Enjoys working independently while still supporting a team of people
* Has the focus of a Zen Master and stamina of a Ninja Warrior
* You're the unsung hero who keeps our guest's stay magical
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A LAUNDRY EMPLOYEE LOOK LIKE?
* Using our brand standards to maintain, operate, and clean all laundry items and equipment
* Following the laundry cleaning schedule to meet the daily needs of the hotel
* Separating linens and towels that need repair of additional cleaning
* Maintain the laundry and linen storage rooms to ensure cleanliness and organization
* Inform Manager of any need to order new items
* Greet and assist our guests with any requests
* previous customer service experience is a plus