NASA Program Manager
The Program Manager shall partner with NASA POCs in various centers to (1) understand and analyze the Learning, Organizational Development, and Coaching needs of the client; (2) develop a plan for solving the problem, based on workforce and organizational needs, culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder and subject matter expert (SME) involvement, and other variables; (3) establish the scope, schedule, resources, timeframe, deliverables and success metrics; (4) implement the plan (instructional design, course development, and/or training activities which may include implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities, creating job aids, etc.); and (5) analyze metrics to assess efficacy of solutions.
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Manager, including but not limited to, proactively offering new ideas, innovations, suggestions and advice to enhance and improve client’s leadership development, OD, and coaching functions.
- Excellent client interface, including ability to juggle multiple client interests and competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to assess needs and offer solutions (may include existing off the shelf, but also would need to be new solutions as well).
- Ability to understand the client’s organizational culture and work within boundaries of what’s possible in that environment.
- Expert knowledge of leadership development, OD, and coaching (this is not a “training” position)
- Ability to manage large scale, geographically disperse programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate with the client and corporate partners/practitioners who will be developing the solutions.
- Experience indicating strong problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as solid customer service, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of organization development, leadership development, and coaching fields, including demonstrated experience assessing client needs in these areas and proposing and executing solutions to meet or exceed desired outcomes.
Additional qualifications as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Five+ years’ experience managing Organizational Development / Learning / Coaching efforts
- PMP preferred
- Previous experience working with NASA preferred
- Ability to travel to different centers as required
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled