Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Savannah, Georgia
The Maintenance Analyst will perform job duties to manage and coordinate the overall maintenance plan for the Kinder Morgan Elba Island Liquefied natural gas (LNG) import and export terminal located in Savannah, Ga.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• The Maintenance Analyst will work directly with the Maintenance and E&C supervisors to ensure maintenance planning, scheduling, execution is perform safely, efficiently and cost effectively
• Analyst will be responsible for preparing a 52-week Preventive Maintenance work schedule
• The Analyst will screen new work request for required information, approve, and assign approved work orders to appropriate work group i.e. E&C, Maintenance, Operations, contractors, etc
• Analyst will create and update job plans for preventive maintenance
• Run reports and analyze key performance indicators
• Chair daily and weekly maintenance planning meeting when Manager is not available
• Ability to effectively communicate (PowerPoint slides, excel reports, emails, in-person) across departments, including engineering, Operations, and external customers
• Must be able to perform conflict resolution between groups
• Actively participate and contribute to Health/Safety/ Security/ Environmental (HSSE) processes
• Other related duties as assigned
• Job level commensurate with experience and skill set
• High School Diploma or GED
Experience / specific knowledge:
• 3-5 years operating experience in an Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) facility or similar process
• Knowledge of compressor, cryogenic pumps, gas treatment, LNG storage facilities, process plant, gather transmission, pipeline system operations and parts and materials supporting this equipment.
• Knowledgeable reading and interpreting blueprints, P&IDs and other diagrams
• Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, cryogenic liquid, and high/low pressure systems
• Successful candidate will have a strong mechanical maintenance background
Certifications, licenses, registrations:
• Possess a valid driver's license and meet company insurability requirements
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
• May be required to achieve and maintain certifications as required to perform job duties
• Achieve and maintain all qualifications and progression requirements applicable to the job
• Successful completion of background check and drug screen prior to hire
Competencies, skills, and abilities:
• Basic computer skills (knowledge of MS Office, various operating systems, and other company software)
• Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules
• Ability to speak and understand English
• Ability to work with others, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, and follow work rules
To include but not limited to with or without reasonable accommodation;
• Enter confined spaces
• Climb to and work from elevated platforms, ladders and walkways. Ability to work at heights up to 150 feet.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds in awkward positions, and 50 pounds from floor to waist.
• Must be able to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions, wear required personal protective equipment (PPE), climb vertical access ladders/stairwells, carry up to 50 pounds, and to see, hear, walk and talk effectively.
• Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
• Some travel will be required from time to time for training and other matters
• Long working hours may be required in cases of heavy workload or tight deadlines
• May be required to respond and address, call-outs and emergencies after regular business hours including after dark, which may require carrying a communication device
• Knowledge of the LNG facility maintenance and scheduling process is preferred
• Knowledge of Maintenance Management software; CMMS (Maximo) is preferred
• The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This position may perform other duties as assigned.
• Project/Construction/Commissioning and Normal Operation phase responsibilities.
Kinder Morgan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.