Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
This dedicated management role will support all aspects of the Luxury & Design Collection by providing a brand agnostic lead internally and externally for accounts running across the group. This decision-making leader will increase the speed of strategy and approvals for single and cross brand proposals, oversee endemic design-specific marketing and sales materials, and problem solve on accounts (ideally the top 50) that run across titles.
• Dive deep into the current state of the home furnishings business. Develop strategy and consistent market communication plans for each brand and for the Luxury & Design Collection.
• Work with VP/Publishing Director, marketing and Hearst Digital Media to ensure marketing programs and strategy drive digital advertising revenue objectives for the top 50 group accounts.
• Oversee 3 or 4 brand buys by serving as a group/corporate representative and business partner to the VP/Publishing Director
• Support the international design sellers (specifically Italy), identifying challenges and solutions.
• Visit each outer market once or twice a year for design focused meetings and to gain important market and industry intel.
• Identify editorial themes, features, special sections, etc. that can drive business in-book and digitally.
• Liaise between sellers and marketers on presentations and sales sheets.
• Develop experiential programming for the design endemic categories such as: Furniture, Fabric & Wall Coverings, Tabletop, Paint, Kitchens & Baths and Building Products.
• Join the endemic sellers at trade shows and during market days at the design centers nationally.
• Liaise between the sellers, Brand Marketing Managers and digital units to help build integrated marketing proposals.
• High profile and extremely well-connected in the home and design industry
• Experience within the luxury lifestyle and thought-leader categories
• Superior sales skills, with results-oriented track record and proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Demonstrated success crafting interactive brand strategies resulting in robust ad sales
• Proven record translating marketing and promotional objectives into results for advertisers
• Track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure
• Self-starter who instinctively takes charge
• Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, roll-up sleeves resourceful, able to effect innovation and creativity
• Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task