Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Tellers are responsible for processing a variety of Member transactions accurately. Develop and maintain strong Member relationships through professional and courteous service. Must maintain knowledge of Royal Credit Union's products, services, procedures and regulations relating to all Teller functions. Responsible for providing exceptional service (WOW). Responsible for supporting Net Promoter Score initiatives throughout the branch.
Working approximately 30 hours per week. Variable hours between 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday and two Saturdays per month 8:30am - 12:00pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 3 weeks at our Corporate in Eau Claire, WI.
• Must have a strong sense of customer service
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Good typing and computer keyboarding skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry and transactions
• Basic interviewing and listening skills
• Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or team members
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily