Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
* Answer incoming calls.
* Tracks employee schedules.
* Replies to general information requests with accurate information.
* Greets visitor to the organization.
* Coordinate meetings and events to include conference room reservations and necessary equipment setup and food/beverage accommodations both in-house and off site.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of two years' experience with business associates degree, or four years' experience
* Prior experience working for an Architecture, Engineering, or Geospatial organization is a plus
* Must have exceptional attention to detail, multitasking, time management, organization, and customer service skills
* Must have a robust understanding of basic computer software's including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe, knowledge of AIA Documents is a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.