Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lewisville, Texas
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Receiving Manager.
* Maintain and develop a productive warehouse by training receiving associates
* Supervise and coordinate unloading and stocking of inbound shipments accuracy and timeliness with both product and paperwork
* Ensure warehouse space is utilized effectively and kept clean and orderly
* Ensure integrity of inventory and confirm that cycle counts are completed daily
* Maintain security of warehouse and safety of all associates and equipment, reporting any accidents and conveying any issues to branch management
* A strong background in warehouse operations and logistics
* Receiving and inventory experience is required
* A working knowledge of OSHA regulations
* Organizational skills
* Good judgment and decision-making abilities
* Great communication skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.