ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures.
- Sort, route, load and unload packages from aircraft.
- Operate tugs, trucks, conveyors, and other freight handling equipment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic.
- Must maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to frequently walk, stretch, bend, and climb.
- Excellent vision and coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds constantly.