Posted in Automotive 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Highland Park, Michigan
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
1. Identify key individuals for team membership and secure their availability directly or with the assistance of their champion 2. Provides basic six sigma training to project members
3. Applies six sigma tools and techniques to measure, analyze, improve and control project processes
4. Reports on project progress to champion and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a monthly basis
5. Prepares detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievements of quality and savings goals
6. Identifies barriers to project success and solicits help from champion when needed
7. Documents improvement process findings and shares best practices with other Black Belts
8. Identifies new project ideas/opportunities
9. Identifies ways to cut costs
10. Other duties as needed
Education: Completion of required Black Belt training or at a minimum, enrolled in training. High school degree or equivalent required. Work Experience: E.g. industry experience, related experience,