Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indiana, Pennsylvania
Work Days and Expected Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30AM-6:00PM
(Must be flexible around branch hours)
Function: Operates a customer service window to provide customers with quality service on a variety of transactions. Suggests solutions and options to the customer and refers customers to appropriate areas of the bank. Resolves customer problems/issues/concerns in an accurate and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops a working skill set, including competencies in bank operations and a strong knowledge of policies and procedures, required for the successful completion of Customer Service Representative Certification.
2. Applies a combination of knowledge of the Customer Service Information Inquiry Computer Systems, Service and Trust skills, product knowledge, and knowledge of policies and procedures to successfully operate a customer service window in an efficient and accurate manner, providing exceptional customer service on a variety of transactions, including the following:
a. Utilizing Computer Inquiry System to properly identify customers, verify authenticity of the requested transaction, and complete required steps to protect customers and the bank from fraud (including, but not limited to; verifying balances, placing holds, and documenting proper identification).
b. Accepting deposits, verifying endorsements, and issuing receipts.
c. Accepting checks or coupons for cashing, identifying customers, verifying endorsements and balances, and/or referring customers to branch management for authorization.
d. Accepting savings deposits and withdrawals and performing related duties.
e. Providing additional customer services, including bank money orders, and other services.
f. Accepting various loan payments or other types of payments.
g. Balancing window cash daily.
h. Performing ATM settlement where applicable.
3. Promotes the bank's services, answers questions regarding banking matters, and directs customers to other departments for specialized services. Identifies customer needs through profiling each customer with Computer Inquiry System for other services to expand relationships, and develops new customers to increase market share and improve profitability.
4. Provides services including night deposits, mail deposits, and safe deposit admittance as needed.
5. Maintains a positive relationship with bank customers and seeks to contribute to help grow the branch by producing leads to the Personal Banker platform.
6. Maintains a good working relationship with all bank employees. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the branch and in turn, the organization.
7. Attends training on Customer Service Information Inquiry Computer Systems, Service and Trust, and product knowledge etc. as needed.
8. Performs additional duties as required.
Operates a keypad device: 70% of the day; operates electronic equipment: 10% of the day; operates office equipment: 10% of the day. The primary parts of the body involved in performing these tasks are the fingers, thumbs, hands, wrists, elbow, legs, and feet. The job requires reaching above the shoulders one time per minute which is slow in speed. Bending and twisting is required one time per day which is slow in speed. Standing is required 2 hours per day in a straight position. Sitting is required 5 hours per day in a leaning position. Walking is required one hour per day which is moderate in speed. Routinely lifts up to 10 lbs., 2 times per day. Maximum lift is 20 lbs., one time per day. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Use of manual dexterity skills for typing and data entry up to 40% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18”-20” for computer work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.