Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dublin, Ohio
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovate. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
OCLC, a worldwide library services organization headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a leader in information technologies and innovative online services. With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society.
· Provide excellent reference service to patrons of the QuestionPoint cooperative via chat using QuestionPoint software.
· Work hours primarily weekends and evenings (10 pm – 2 am Pacific) and 8 am –midnight Saturday and Sunday (no more than 10 hours in single day and no more than three hours at a time)
· 19 hours/week
· Master’s in Library Science
· 3 years Reference experience, minimum of one year live or virtual chat experience
· Experience in online reference desirable
· Bilingual in Spanish desirable