Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for receiving material including dock to stock, RI, MRO, PCB’s, floor returns, and performing the appropriate system transactions.
· Responsible for issuing material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, CIR’s, OTOR’s, and performing the appropriate system transactions.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying.
· Cycle counting.
· Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
· Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.