Posted in Art 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Men’s Health is seeking an extraordinary Video Editor to work on digital video. The ideal candidate is a super creative, resourceful person who can edit and conceive compelling, short-form video content. A strong work ethic, the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and a positive attitude are all necessities. This Editor will be responsible for editing on various types of video content.
• Outstanding organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to bring big ideas in brainstorming meetings
• Best in class leadership and communication skills when developing and producing projects.
• Ability to see multiple projects as a whole and ensure that all parts are moving well
• Self-motivator and team player
• Calm in stressful situations
• Willing to be stay late and be on-call as needed
• Manage and meet deadlines
• 3+ years’ experience producing and developing digital series on various platforms
• Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
• Researching capabilities
• Familiar with various video formats/codecs, specifically for web
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following software:
• Adobe Premiere CC 2014, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro 7, Photoshop CC, Media Encoder, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)