Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Lab Technician to join our Perfumery Division at the North American Headquarters in Plainsboro, NJ.
* Compounding Formulae
* Compound perfumery trial oils for internal use;
* Compounding activities record
* Making applied samples for perfumers; sending out i) TRs, ii) stability test request and iii) required oil for internal evaluation purposes.
* Smelling strips preparation for evaluation;
* Preparation kits for perfumer's customer visits;
* Measuring flash point of "to-be" finalized formulas for perfumer;
* Preparation of reference samples for QC if/when required;
Raw Material Organization (Firinc Creation Labs):
* Monitor raw material stock levels and freshness;
* Request replenishment or replacement where necessary
Laboratory Supplies (Firinc Creation Labs):
* Take stock/ordering of laboratory essentials
Safety & Housekeeping(Firinc Creation Labs):
* Responsible for good safety practices at lab;
* Responsible for clean, tidy laboratory work areas;
* Degree in related field
* 3 to 5 years of related experience
Be able to lift 20 lbs
Able to stand on their feet for some period of time
Must be able to work overtime
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran