Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
The Licensing Administrator knows and administers the State and Federal Licensing Requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Sends survey to the contacts for relocation and new centers to determine what licenses are required for their State and surrounding States if they will be providing services to them
* Tracks and processes all renewals prior to expiration dates
* Knows the State and Federal Licensing requirements, as well as hazmat, alarm, scale, and bedding permits in States
* Tracks and submits for new licensing, change of location, and change of person responsible
* Inactivates licenses when services are discontinued or the facility closes
* Copies licenses received for our files and forwards the certificates to the facilities in a timely manner
* Follows up with agencies on pending renewals and applications
* Enters data into Safety database
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 18 years of age or older
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans