Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Ascend Learning; LLC (http://www.ascendlearning.com/) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,200 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
NASM is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to be responsible for the creation, execution and analysis of the marketing automation programs. The ideal candidate can effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and is self-sufficient and resourceful in solving roadblocks to get the job done. This role requires an individual who is quick on their feet and can adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position, onsite at the NASM office located in Chandler, AZ.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing automation programs that support the customer lifecycle and drive consumer engagement, adoption, retention and works to improve overall lifetime value. Using your automation skills, you’ll take a data-driven approach and consistently recommend strategies for how to improve the customer experience at key stages in the customer journey. You will implement automated campaigns in Hubspot that are comprised of omni-channel communication journeys, utilizing channels such as emails, SMS, direct mail, landing pages, lead forms and more.
- Own day-to-day execution of marketing automation campaigns; including creating, proofing, testing and QA of all omni-channel communication journeys to ensure accurate and error-free execution of links, content and targeted assets. Omni-channel streams include email, SMS, direct mail, paid media, landing pages, lead forms, and more.
- Assist with the planning of new campaigns and automations, as well as improve existing.
- Collaborate with sales, operations and analytics to drive the Hubspot and CRM integrations to support automation efforts and revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and graphic designers to create compelling marketing materials across all marketing channels.
- Ensure accurate creation and delivery of campaigns while working with brand marketing managers and internal stakeholders.
- Drive timely execution of the marketing promotional calendar through excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- Consistently identify and test new marketing messages, segmentations, and overall strategies to improve automation ROI.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience with a marketing automation software, Hubspot preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of experience writing and editing marketing content
- 1-2 years of experience with HTML coding, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, and UTM coding/tracking tags
- Strong sense of quality control and attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-pasted environment
- Excellent written, grammatical, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with omni-channel marketing assets (email, SMS, direct mail, paid media, landing pages, lead capture forms, etc.)
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and marketing communication best practices
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs and how to improve analytics across email campaigns
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to support strategy recommendations
- Experience using CRM Software – Dynamics 365, SalesForce or similar would be a plus
- Willingness to learn and a passion for marketing and sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.