Posted in Compliance 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Beeville, Texas
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Obtain necessary OQ Qualifications to comply with federal / state laws and company procedures.
* Inspect and maintain facilities as assigned, according to procedures.
* Learn operations of mainline compressor station and associated facilities.
* Conduct Damage Prevention activities to include but no limited to line patrols, respond to
one calls, witness line crossings, and excavations. * On call for area of responsibility on rotating basis.
* Ability to assist with or complete small construction projects.
* Liaison between Energy Transfer and landowners.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR MINIMUM LEVEL:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 2+ years experience in pipeline operations or previous similar work experience
* Microsoft Products
* Lifting up to 50 lbs frequently.
* Work extended hours required in emergencies, on projects, or during outages.
* Must be able to work in hot, cold, and inclement weather.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS / JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* Highly motivated self-starter.
* Work well without immediate supervision.
* Must live within 45 minutes of reporting location.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VET