Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Butler Aerospace and Defense Job ID 55492 - Component Test Technician
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Pay Rate: $23.00 per hour
Must Be a US Person
2-yr. Technical School or Associates
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Work in "hands on" environment in Component Test to set-up and execute tests to obtain engineering and/or component qualification data.
* Interface with Component Test customers/customer organizations as required to define test requirements and then assure test requirements are met.
* Document and communicate test
* Test hardware and test enabling hardware set-up
* Test data acquisition set-up
* Test execution and test execution documentation
* Test troubleshooting
* Basic test results reporting and documentation
* 2-year technical degree (mechanical, electro mechanical, hydro mechanical or similar industrial experience)
* Hands on mechanical experience / background
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Professional attitude and work ethic, self-starter with a desire to achieve results
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to a dynamic working environment and diverse team
* A general understanding of jet engine components and their function
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.