Job Description Summary
Provide fast and courteous service of food and beverages to guests and ensure quality of food and beverage presentation per established standards.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Make and serve drink to guests and cocktail servers.
- Follow Hotel beverage procedures, using the Hotel beverage manual and recipe book as references.
- Make sure all drinks are rung up properly.
- Follow cash handling procedures, see sop.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for an issued bank
- Fill out liquor requisitions and supply list.
- Follow proper procedures for ringing guest checks and cash collecting procedures.
- Make sure established pars are maintained
- Perform all side-work duties.
- Keep all bar areas neat and clean, maintain and clean as you go policy.
- Set up, break down and lock up liquor and store fruit and juices properly.
- Make cocktails in accordance with the Hotel beverage standards using a standard jigger, no free pouring.
- Attend departmental meeting.
- Present a professional appearance at all times and comply with grooming and uniform standards.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management
Additional Job Description
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
- Health Benefits (Health & Dental Insurance)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Sonesta Hotels & Other Outlets Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Newborn & Adopted Child Leave
- Spousal & Domestic Partner Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Credit Union
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Activities & Events
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.