Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eatontown, New Jersey
Health Innovations Unlimited
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
8:30am - 5:00pm
No Weekends Required
On Call Work
On-Call Commitment Required
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager include:
* Responsible for the management and coordination of all aspects of the ordering, receiving, delivering and warehousing of home respiratory therapy equipment, durable medical equipment and related merchandise within the Health Innovations Unlimited product line.
* Assists with the facilitation of marketing and strategic plans within HIU and provides direction to staff for successful implementation. Educates and supports staff to achieve goals.
* Manages the day to day operations of the warehouse. Ensures that all DME/RT equipment is delivered, setup, serviced, and picked up properly and timely. Ensures that all aspects of warehouse operations are maintained within regulatory guidelines.
* Responsible for accurate maintenance of inventory for DME and RT products and services. Assists inventory manager in identifying and successfully contracting with appropriate vendors. Demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of inventory management.
* Ensures that Home Care Delivery Techs/Drivers are adequately trained and competencies are completed.
* Ensures that vehicles are adequately serviced, stocked, and operational.
* Ensures all staff, vehicles and equipment are in compliance with all JCAHO standards and guidelines.
* Responsible for creating and monitoring inventory control process to reduce variances in physical inventory.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* At least 5 years of warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred
* At least 5 years of durable medical equipment experience preferred
* Joint Commission Accreditation experience preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.