Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newnan, Georgia
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a opening to join our organization.
Day to Day:
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land-based applications and repairs. The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA-approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability specifications of original equipment manufacturer parts. In support of land-based vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA-certified parts. Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
The Customer Management Representative (CMR) processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints. Interact with customers in a positive, friendly manner that ensures high customer retention. The CMR will be familiar with a variety of customer service concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The CMR reports to the Director of Business Development with a dotted line to the Customer Management Supervisor.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicate with customers by phone or via e-mail concerning orders, returns and shipments and provide information on repairs, quotes, and warranties.
* Call or e-mail customers when necessary to advise shipment status and/or information necessary to process orders. Answering inquiries in a timely manner. Follow through on customer requests as needed.
* Daily prepare and review all job folders and file as needed. Verify that customer, purchase order number, part number and serial numbers are correct. Noting any warranties or requests.
* Notify customers daily of scrap, discrepancies, and customer advisories as required.
* Verify accuracies on incoming evaluations notify customer and file in job folders.
* Initiate tracers with carriers.
* Make changes to release, commit and due dates.
* Initiate file maintenance for corrections to the computer's customer file.
* Handle customer inquiries in a professional manner.
* Obtain customer feedback information.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Cross train with other CMSRs to provide back up and in other areas as required.
* Provide assistance as needed to the shipping department.
* Perform all other job duties as assigned.
* The work environment characteristics can be obtained from the Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities or essential functions of the job.
What you will do:
What you need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED required
* College degree preferred or equivalent years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, professional, and helpful)
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Multi-task oriented.
* Problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
* Must be flexible; able to meet changing priorities and demands and have the ability to work under pressure.
* Must be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
* Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office Suite and Web-based applications. Heavy Focus on Excel
* Strong work ethic, with a focus on attendance and punctuality.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work.
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and maintain strict confidentiality.
* Ensure the delivery of timely, relevant and efficient information as required.
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.