Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Redwood City, California
Do you have well-rounded experience as an Account Executive within the Telco or Enterprise industry? Are you looking to use your knowledge and relationship building skills to work in a dynamic team and be a part of a global technology leader?
We are looking for a strong sales person with the ability to accelerate Equinix's growth in market share and revenue by acquiring new accounts through direct sales efforts and channel partners. This person ought to have a strong hunting mentality combined with insight selling skills and strong technical acumen.
Ideally, you will be someone who has real passion for building strategic partnerships, building revenue, and maximizing relationships
Are you ready to join the one company where all the world s major technology trends are converging to change the way we work and live?
This role, will allow you the latitude to define your own sales strategy within a list of prospect accounts and develop their partner network with the target of acquiring new customers in the enterprise space. Working in partnership with Solution Architects, the Channel Team, and Sales teams in other regions. This is a quarterly quota carrying role for new bookings as well as new logos.
At Equinix, we believe that our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. They share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Did you know that more than 1,700 network and 2,900 cloud and IT service providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, Oracle Cloud and VMware vCloud Air, help you design the fastest, safest, lowest-latency routes globally?
* Identify customer s business needs, challenges and technical requirements and match to Equinix solutions; use external partners to drive solution development in new areas
* Drive net new logo business
* Develop go-to-market plans including prioritizing list of accounts for short and long-term pursuit
* Coordinate with Opportunity Development Team (Inside Sales) on a strategy for lead and sales opportunity qualification and pursue the highest propensity prospects
* Engage and influence broad set of decision makers within prospects and clients
* Strategize, negotiate and close deals
* Drive a coordinated sales approach with the complete Equinix Sales team including: Marketing, Sales Engineers, Customer Care, etc.
* Support and promote corporate strategy and initiatives
* Exceed an annual sales quota, with focus on number of new logos acquired
This is an opportunity, as critical member of our team, for you to leave your mark in an organisation that is growing quickly and still runs with a pioneer spirit. Not forgetting of course, a competitive salary and extraordinary benefits for you to enjoy.
* 5+ years experience preferred
* 7-10 years of experience selling technology solutions preferred
* Relevant industry experience, sales experience and enterprise knowledge results/success driven self-starter with a self-motivational can do spirit and strong business attitude
* Strong solution selling skills, including extensive experience selling to the C-suite
* Strong background in selling to Enterprise indirectly with support of partners (channel or platform/technology partners)
* Proficient at planning and executing account strategies and maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers
* Experience selling large-scale solutions
* Positive relationship management skills
* Ability to leverage network for introductions/new business prospects
* Ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
* Positive attitude and hunter mentality
* Bachelor s degree preferred
If this list looks like it was written for you, go ahead and apply today and join our Equinix family.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.