Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Amherst, New York
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Customer Service team of Medco Sports Medicine, an industry leader in the sports medicine field. Medco is responsible for the sale and distribution of sports medicine goods to a variety of end users including athletic trainers, high school and college athletic departments, professional sports teams and more. As a business unit of Performance Health, Medco is positioned for growth in the very near future. The Customer Service Representative plays a vital role in the success of Medco and the satisfaction of its customers.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining high standards of service to customers in order to develop and maintain a quality reputation in the market-place, build public relations and increase sales.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond appropriately to all inbound calls, meeting customer needs for quick response. Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers.
* Interpret and communicate accurately to customers in reference to company policies and product description/prices
* Respond knowledgeably to returns - credits/adjustments, all mail, and adjustment log/inventory
* Handle product/service claims and special orders/requests
* Establish approximate delivery time and cost for customers and investigate delivery delays
* Coordinate the tracking procedure for lost orders and shipments and process EDI claims
* Process phone bids and confirming orders
* Handle correspondence quickly, accurately and in a business-like manner
* File original purchase orders
* Inform customers of existing specials and promotions for in-bound telemarketing. Submit orders for literature requests
* Work on special assignments as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role
* Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technology
* Excellent computer and data entry skills - including proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Internet usage
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to use a computer for 95% of the work day
* Must be able to sit for 90% of the work day
* Prefer knowledge of Rehab/Medical equipment
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze , TheraBand , TheraPearl , Cramer , Sammons Preston , and Rolyan . Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law..