- Supervise a collections coordinator, including mentoring and training this individual
- Continuously monitor A/R to ensure an acceptable level of credit risk is maintained, enforcing corporate policies
- Act as the liaison with the collection agency, turning over accounts to collections in a timely manner
- Analyze and report on accounts receivable metrics (such as DSO, AR Aging analyses) and bad debt expense
- Collaborate with the billing department
- Research and report on various information as requested by Controller or other senior staff.