Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
ETC Simulation is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary ADMS Team.
* Read and analyze existing C++ code bases.
* Design, implement and derive functionally from existing code.
* Design, develop, document, test and debug applications, software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
* The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and be able to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
* He or she will regularly interface with technical leads. The candidate must also be able to rapidly analyze and understand new tools and technologies, and integrate them into existing products and processes.
Willing to travel domestic/international for on-site installation and service.
Work location: Orlando office.
* Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 5 Years with Bachelor of Science.
* Demonstrated C/C++ Software Development experience in Unix/Linux environment.
* General SW Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Proven Teamwork Skills, Software Development Process, Software Requirements Generation and Development Analysis.
* Experience with Configuration Management Tools, Problem Reporting/Tracking Tools.
* Knowledge of Qt or OpenSceneGraph libraries would be a plus.
Candidates must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident.
Environmental Tectonics Corporation is committed to hiring veterans.
Environmental Tectonics Corporation is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.