Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake City, Florida
Job Code: 06210-2654
Days (rotating weekends)
FOR MORE THAN 55 YEARS, LAKE CITY MEDICAL CENTER HAS PROVIDED MEDICAL CARE TO THIS COMMUNITY - THE HOME TO OUR PATIENTS, OUR STAFF AND OUR PHYSICIANS. THE HOSPITAL WAS RECENTLY NAMED ONE OF THE NATION S TOP PERFORMERS ON KEY QUALITY MEASURES BY THE JOINT COMMISSION, THE LEADING ACCREDITOR OF HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS IN AMERICA. OUR FACILITY HAS ALSO BEEN VOTED BY THE READERS OF THE LAKE CITY REPORTER AS THE BEST OF THE BEST HOSPITAL IN OUR COMMUNITY FOR 13 CONSECUTIVE YEARS.
The role of the Charge RN is to administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within all Critical Care departments. To advise the Director of Critical Care regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, and quality improvement processes. To anticipate and estimate future needs of the Units and to improve quality of patient care. To collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the Units to accomplish the mission of LCMC.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
* State of Florida RN License required
* BLS required
* ACLS required
* EKG within 90 days of hire required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
* Acute care experience required
* Management experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician s orders
* Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
* Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer
Tobacco Free Campus
Last Edited: 10/18/2018