Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Duration: 1 year
Title: Project Manager
If you are interested please send me your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Manage cross-functional communications (internal teams and external agencies), meeting/time management, AI tracking, risk assessment, scope, dependency tracking and timelines for G Suite's role in key events like Google Cloud Next 2019 and Accelerate (Sales Kick Off) 2019. E.g.
* Next - breakout session management, launch tracking, driving agenda for weekly syncs, coordinating asset creation with agencies Cross-functional workstream coordination for integrating marketing campaigns with new G Suite creative platform.
* Coordinate quarterly customer-facing roadmap in partnership with Product Management. Responsibilities include following up/tracking launches, scheduling roadmap recordings, project management, updating deck and publishing to Cloud Hub. Help track G Suite PMM team budget to meet key deadlines.
* Identify opportunities and drive process improvement and standardization for projects.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. 3-5 years of experience managing programs and processes. Experience in a marketing or communications role.
* Project/Program management experience with large cross functional teams (across different orgs).
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.