Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: North Bergen, New Jersey
Come, be part of our Tapestry.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing, beautiful, and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
Primary Purpose: The Manager, Information Management is responsible for creation and maintenance of all SAP and PBCS master data as it relates to global customer/vendor accounts for all business units, global retail pricing, standard costs of all finished goods materials, material master data, and cost center/GL account maintenance. This role is also accountable to review current technical & business processes and influence stakeholders of streamlining opportunities for improvement/automation.
The successful individual will leverage their master data governance and management proficiency to...
* Vendor Master Data: Create and maintain all business unit vendor accounts to support both indirect and direct procurement.
* Customer Master Data: Create and maintain all business unit wholesale customer accounts, intercompany customer accounts, and international store accounts for Coach China, Asia, Europe, Japan and United States in SAP (global data).
* Standard Cost Data: Set and revise standard costs of all finished goods in SAP; includes liaising with Production Admin and Costing partners, working through inventory revaluation costs and the fiscal year end cost process.
* SKU Data: Create and maintain SAP material master data, including pricing attributes.
* Support the creation and maintenance of Cost Center and GL account, finished Goods data entry process, business unit price changes, and color code & numbering assignment procedures.
* Act as a liaison between IMD and the Coach businesses to drive results in process improvements/automation.
* Cross train in all IM support functions and act as a key resource to the business to field inquiries and address master data issues.
* Provide support to offshore Master Data teams by prioritizing tasks and reviewing their work for accuracy Support the transformation of financial management reporting systems during Coach s SAP implementation project.
* Assist team with special ad-hoc projects with accuracy and sense of urgency while standardizing the team s global approach.
* Support other special projects and the year-end costing process.
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Dedication to providing high quality customer service to business partners.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments while adhering to deadlines
* Maintain data integrity across all key responsibilities by ensuring accuracy and attention to detail, without sacrificing quality results
* Demonstrates ability to learn new proficiencies quickly seeks to identify and understand barriers in process and recommends solutions, and responds effectively to emerging issues.
* Capability to contribute to team decision making, problem solving and direct own efforts toward accomplishment of group goals.
* Take a leadership role in owning the discipline.
* Previous experience in SAP ECC system and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
An outstanding professional will have...
* BA or BS degree mandatory; 4-7 years of related experience in retail systems is a plus.
* Individual must be technically savvy, have sound analytical abilities, and be detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Workflow and project management experience a plus.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-JW1 Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/