Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned. Experience with Open Heart Surgery procedures.
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Min. 2-3 years of CVOR experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS & ACLS Certificatiom
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Other