Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including: acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, allowing us to provide cost effective and best value solutions to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
The Senior Engineer will support the PMS 385 Strategic and Theater Sealift Shipbuilding Program and will be responsible for the following:
* Design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
* Perform engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
* Recommend alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
* Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Perform a variety of tasks related to waterfront support to PMS 385 in Mobile, AL.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Education, Work Experience, Skills, and Clearance:
* Master's degree and a minimum eight (8) years of related experience OR bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
* Knowledgeable of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in related field.
* Active Secret security clearance verifiable in JPAS or the ability to obtain one
Junior, mid, and senior level positions are needed. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of experience level.
Sayres & Associates https://sayresandassociates.applicantpro.com