Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Works with the Director of Imaging Services, Leadership Team, Radiologists, Physicians and other personnel to supervise and perform technical procedures. Responsible for developing protocols, policies and procedures, and competencies. This position requires good judgment with the ability to function independently and must possess problem-solving skills. Provides orientation and instruction to Ultrasound students while evaluating images for technical accuracy and quality. Providing direction to staff and students insuring proper protocols are followed. Communicates, and acts as a liaison, between students , college and hospital. Position requires on-call assignments, variable work schedule that may include weekends and holidays. - Technical Training, completion of formal ultrasound program. - Minimum Experience: 2-4 years of experience, prefer 3-5 years.
- Requires ARDMS licensure and BLS certification
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
- Demonstrates physician and patient satisfaction skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately delegate work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Capable of interviewing potential department staff.
- Demonstrate independent judgment in support of overall department objectives.
- Possess essential leadership traits and organizational abilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/ WOMEN/ VETERANS/ DISABLED
Job: Ultrasound Tech
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Organization: Mountain Vista Medical Ctr, LP
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: 10 Hour Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled