Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Westmont, Illinois
Develops recruiting resources and activities for the explicit purpose of presenting qualified candidates for open positions, specifically for entry level and skilled hourly recruiting. Exercises considerable skill in interviewing to meet legal standards/requirements. Makes recommendations for improvement of applicant quality and flow; employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Possesses a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
* Partners with facility Plant Managers, HR Managers/HR Coordinators to develop hiring plan to meet business requirements.
* Researches and determines the best resources for specific area of recruiting need.
* Manages online job postings, recruiting resources and social media.
* Forms relationships with local technical schools, unemployment centers and other recruiting options.
* Organizes, advertises and attends recruitment events/job fairs.
* Conducts interviews to identify qualified candidates.
* Ensures to update plants and Regional HR Managers at least weekly on recruiting status
* Monitor applicant flow log and delivers to plant HR personnel/Admin Coordinator.
* Tracks current openings and will be held accountable for key metrics related to openings (ie. Time to Fill, Turnover, Cost per Hire and Quality of Hire).
* Must flex to support recruitment within other locations/regions; will be required to travel to various locations as much as 50%.
* Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
* Build sources to attracted passive candidates.
* Delivers pre-screened candidates to plant who will handle admin duties, background check, drug screen process and onboarding.
* Bachelor s Degree required or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years of recruitment experience, specifically hourly staffing experience
* Strong communication skills able to interact in a matrix environment
* Ability to stay organized, plan and prioritize responsibilities
* Strong computer skills (including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, HRIS, Microsoft Word); Workday experience a plus
* Bilingual, Spanish/English strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.