Posted in Sales 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
Job ID: 12514
AMETEK, Inc. is a $4.7B global diversified manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager in our New England region. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process within the assigned region. We need a Regional Sales Manager to lead, develop and direct the assigned sales team. If you have the ability to assist and support the sales team to execute sales strategy, identify the needs associated with each account and implement accordingly to meet those needs, you’d be perfect for this position.
Additional skills of a desirable candidate include the ability to motivate others, manage multiple projects, work in a dynamic environment, respond to conflict in a professional and constructive manner and participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• We are individuals who are driven to make a positive impact.
• We are divergent thinkers.
• We are risk-takers.
• We are collaborators.
• We are doers.
• We innovate in complex environments.
• We are flexible in the face of challenges.
• We get results.
We are solving our customer's most-challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions.
We are AMETEK. Are you?
Why do people like working at AMETEK? Check out our website: http://careers.ametek.com to learn more.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a Mechanical Engineering discipline preferred.
2. 5-years of experience in an industrial business-to-business environment selling electromechanical products.
3. Ability to comprehend technical specifications of AMETEK EIP products.
4. Proficiency in the personal selling process, especially overcoming objections and closing on the sale.
5. Practice a professional approach to written and verbal communications.
6. Highly developed personal organization and time management skills; self-motivated.
7. Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.