Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Jose, California
Position: Product Marketing Manager - Competitive Intelligence
Location: San Jose, CA
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
If you re looking to work in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards unique thought and execution, then Zscaler could be a great opportunity. As a Product Marketing Manager for Competitive Intelligence, you will own competitive analysis and positioning, develop competitive sales tools and campaigns, and provide strategic sales support.
Responsibilities/What You ll Do:
* Market intelligence Understand the security market, current and emerging competitive threats, competitor s solutions, corporate strategies, activities, partnerships, strengths and weaknesses; be an expert on Zscaler s competition and how to beat them.
* Competitive differentiation Work closely with product marketing and corporate marketing to ensure competitive differentiation for Zscaler product messaging, web content, campaigns, and corporate marketing content.
* Competitive positioning and messaging Craft messaging documents that serve as the keystone for internal and outbound competitive sales assets, including web copy, presentations, competitive displacement campaigns, and press releases.
* Sales enablement Communicate the competitive positioning of Zscaler products and solutions to sales teams. Develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including battlecards, feature and positioning comparisons, white papers, and training.
* Content creation Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and competitive positioning for outbound competitive programs.
* Evangelist Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events, not only highlighting Zscaler advantages over competing solutions, but also positioning Zscaler relative to market trends, partner dynamics, and emerging buyer behaviors.
* Thought leadership- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market and competitive environment, contributing regularly on the company s blog and other social media outlets.
* Strategic sales support Provide strategic support on competitive sales deals; be the expert on competitor specific issues.
* Product roadmap development Asses the competitive landscape to identify product gaps, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities; provide product management and engineering with input into product and roadmap planning and releases.
* Bachelor s degree required; MBA or other graduate degree a plus; technical background a plus.
* 5-8 years of experience in competitive intelligence, product marketing, or sales engineering with extensive experience marketing B2B technology products.
* Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
* Proven ability to analyze markets, products, and competitors, and translate that information into useful intelligence and sales tools.
* Demonstrated ability to create differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with potential customers, analysts, and other stakeholders.
* Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is desirable.
* Previous security experience and knowledge of customer buying behavior is a strong plus
* Ability to travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.
What You Can Expect From Us:
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
* The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry* Do you want to work on disruptive technology* Do you thrive in a fluid work environment* Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement* If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.