Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Westmont, Illinois
The primary function of the Remarketing Advisor will be to work cross functionally with Remarketing, Delivery, Sales, Service and DMV teams to ensure a timely, efficient and smooth process for all trade-in vehicles across the respective region. The Trade-in Advisor will be responsible for all document handling related to trade-in vehicle transactions. RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists the Remarketing Manager in all trade-in vehicle transactions in the assigned market.
* Coordinates with Remarketing Manager, Sales, and Delivery teams to process trade-in vehicle documents accurately.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues required for completion of registration work on behalf of customers according to specific registration requirements.
* Daily intake and organization of vehicle documentation.
* Coordinating and managing the logistics of trade-in vehicles with business partners.
* Records information and ensures data quality in Salesforce.com and other record keeping systems
* Previous experience working with vehicle dealers and wholesalers
* Ability to recognize title brands and other relevant notations related to registrations
* Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines and comfortable in a fast paced working environment
* Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume
* Ability to work across multiple computer systems; experience with Salesforce.com a plus, experience with MS Office required
* Bachelor s Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience
* Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
* Driver s License with a clean driving record
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program