Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Req ID: 28853
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior QA Test Analyst - SDET to join our team in Durham, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide QA testing resource estimates
* Proactively initiates test case and test plan reviews
* Executes test plans and test cases and logs defects into the defect tracking system in accordance with the QA standards
* Monitors and re-test defects
* Provides technical guidance to the QA test team to ensure test activities are performed.
* Ensures that the standard QA testing process is being followed
* Mentors and leads the QA team members in the review of requirements, technical designs, test cases and defect tracking.
Skill Set Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience in SDET (Software DevOps Engineer in Test)
* 5+ years of experience in Parasoft SOAP Test and SOAP UI: used to test SOAP and RESTful Web Services
* 3+ years of automation or development experience in Selenium
* Jenkins: Automate the CI/CD pipelines
* Java/Cucumber: Follow a BDD approach to develop and test the application. All projects require BDD tests that are written in Java and Cucumber
* Hexawise/Gherkin Files: Tools used to generate different combinations of test cases
* jMeter: knowledge of Jmeter a definite asset
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.