Posted in Human Resources 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
As a member of the HR Solutions East Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement. In addition, this position is responsible for the delivery and execution of employee and industrial relations. Acting under limited supervision, the incumbent will utilize their full HR ER/IR knowledge to administer more complex processes related to the delivery of HR ER/IR services within the WI/IA/IL/IN market.
30% Business Leader
· Serve as a specialist within the HR Employee Experience & Employee Relations market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for WI/IA/IL/IN.
· Use full HR and ER/IR knowledge to guide/review/perform Employee Experience and ER/IR projects.
· Execute the co-ordinated deployment of HR Employee Experience and ER/IR services, including any WI/IA/IL/IN specific strategy requirements.
· Work closely with Regional ER team to ensure consistent application of company policies and processes and to ensure adherence to laws and regulations.
· Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services.
· Work in close partnership with shared services to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes.
· Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees.
· Under limited supervision, provide consult to HR and business managers and supervisors within WI/IA/IL/IN market regarding the interpretation and delivery of more complex HR Employee Experience policies, programs and processes.
· Within the WI/IA/IL/IN market, utilizing full HR Employee Experience and employee relations knowledge, resources such as the Regional ER team, and client intelligence, provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers for the WI/IA/IL/IN market.
30% Change Leader
· Represent WI/IA/IL/IN market and business clients in prioritization of activities and escalations.
· Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure WI/IA/IL/IN market adoption
· Participate in Cargill Business Services Migration activities, shared service consolidation and MADJV initiatives as assigned
· Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within WI/IA/IL/IN market to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
· Provide consult/advice to HR and business managers/supervisors on HR Employee Experience issues/activities and ER/IR, in partnership with the Regional ER team
· Guide/Review/Perform the design and delivery of HR Employee Experience & Employee Relations training/education sessions for employees, HR professionals, and/or supervisors/managers in the businessRepresent WI/IA/IL/IN market and business clients in prioritization of activities and escalations.
20% Culture Steward
· Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
· Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring cultureChampion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
· Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
20% Value Leader
· Using WI/IA/IL/IN market and full HR Employee Experience & Employee Relations knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
· Ensure application of standard policies
· Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR services/operations providers within WI/IA/IL/IN market
· Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
· Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in Iowa. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
Travel up to 10% within market location
· 5 or more years of experience in human resources.
· Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement. Previous experience in HR ER/IR-related market service areas, such as union relations, medical and religious accommodations, etc.
· Post-graduate degree in applicable field
· 5 or more years of experience in human resources within Wisconsin
· Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
· Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business clients and HR leaders
· Demonstrated strong business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results. 5-7 years of experience in operations and/or human resources, preferably within Wisconsin
· Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team as well as working independently
· Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
· Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations
· Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
· Experience in a shared services organization
· Project management experience
· Consultative skills
· Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
· Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics