Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Who are we? Watch to find out!
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Logistics Coordinator in Tulsa, OK!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Obtaining bids and negotiating pricing with suppliers of logistics services to insure that the freight is moved at the best cost
- Providing compliant and timely service to our customers (internal and external) on inbound and outbound shipments originating from or coming to the US
- Understanding and remaining current with all legal aspects of logistics management to insure that we remain compliant at all times
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years logistics or related experience
- High School Diploma
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship
- Experience in a customer service, import/export, logistics, planning or scheduling role
- Microsoft Office experience to include: Word (document creation) and Microsoft Excel (create spreadsheets, sort data, work with formulas)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 10+ years logistics or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf