Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Uniontown, Ohio
This opportunity is to work in our Alarm Monitoring Center as an Alarm Dispatcher. This position is responsible for providing excellent support in the Alarm Monitoring Center by accurately and efficiently responding to alarm signals to emergency services, fire and police agencies as well as notify specific customer designated contacts; answering a multi-line telephone system, and performing data entry. Our job duty is similar to those of a 911 emergency dispatcher. We must be attentive and perform procedures with a quick and accurate response as our industry is life safety.
Your essential functions will include:
* Respond to all incoming alarm signals in our automation software according to documented procedures. When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts. Logs all information into the automation system immediately.
* Answers the multi-line telephone system
* Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times
* Multiple shifts available
* High School Diploma required. Some college Preferred.
* 1-3 years work experience Type 35 + words a minute
* Must be able to prioritize and multi task
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
* Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
* Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
* A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
* Candidates must complete a pre hire assessment
Securitas Electronic Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.