Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Uniontown, Ohio
Securitas Electronic Security Technology and Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous growth due to our success establishing Securitas s place as a market-leading, global provider of integrated security solutions technologies.
Our growth and rapid advancement in technology solutions have created the need for a Customer Support Representative for our Electronic Security division based in Uniontown OH.
* Performs user, operational and technical support services via telephone, email, internet, and intranet, for Securitas Electronic Security associates and external customers.
* Escalates non-documented issues to next level of support or management as required.
* Interface with, Field associates, Headquarters Support Organizations, Sales, Parts Facilities, customers and others as required.
* No direct supervision of other associates.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Customer & Technical support includes operational, installation and support 24x7x365 on a rotating, on-call basis.
* Support provided to SES associates and external customers.
* May include use and configuration, data analysis, system and user operational guidance and problem analysis/resolution.
* Provide technical/systems support as required for internal/external customers.
* Effectively and efficiently communicate with customer to identify symptoms, causes, and solutions.
* Retain ownership of issue until solution is identified and communicated to the customer.
* Log all required and pertinent information in a technical support incident management system.
* Organize and maintain technical knowledgebase and websites to include supported products and configurations.Work required shifts and maintain on-call availability as required.Maintain/enhance expertise on assigned products and related technology.
* Expand/develop product specialization for assigned products.
* Interact in a positive and professional manner with all callers.
* Provide special reports as required by manager.
* Identify and recommend process improvements.
* Escalate non-documented or unknown problems to next level of support.
* Support installation of new systems as required.
* Occasional travel for training or other support purposes.
* Will be required to work in a team environment.
* Maintain high phone availability.
* Assist in review of user guides, operations and technical manuals prior to formal release.
* Actively participate in improving individual and team performance.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Contribute solutions to issues in a knowledge Base
* Learn new technology tools as needed.
* Ability to multi task effectively.
* Ability to solve issues over the phone.
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Associate degree in Electronics, Computer Science or related area or equivalent education and/or experience, including field service or call center experience.
* 1 - 3 years technical support or related experience
* Know and adhere to quality process/systems
* Experienced with P.C. computer/on-line information systems, networked environments, and databases.
* Experienced on Pacom, Lenel, Sielox, GE, and Honeywell Access Control systems hardware and software.
* Experienced in installing, configuring, and maintaining software and database administration.
* Experience in Remote Connect Software.
* Familiar with MS Office Applications
* Prior experience working in a team environment and independent of direct supervision.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same values.