Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lima, Ohio
responsibilities of an Activity Assistant:
* Assist with the organizing, planning and implementation of programs and opportunities that promote resident well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
* Lead wellness programs that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions
* Enthusiastically promote and communicate programs and events to residents and families
* Passionately motivate and serve residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
* Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
* Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
* Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
* Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van
The Springs of Lima
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
Trilogy Health Services: Where Family Comes to Live and Team Members Come to Grow!
The Trilogy Difference includes:
* Competitive Salaries
* Quarterly Wage Increases; receive a raise every 90 days
* Weekly Pay
* Innovative Apprenticeship Program; Receive free training to advance and earn more money
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Monthly Employee Celebrations
* FREE Health Insurance Option
* And much more!
Not convinced* Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoor
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
Equal Opportunity Employer