Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse/RN Case Manager
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, day shift
Signature Healthcare at Home - 2620 River Rd Suite 200A - Eugene, Oregon 97404
The Home Health Registered Nurse/RN Case Manager provides skilled services to patients at home and initiates the nursing plan of care with preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
* Make initial evaluations and regularly reevaluate the patient s nursing needs, updating the plan of care.
* Provide services requiring substantial or specialized nursing skill.
* Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing related needs.
* Supervise, delegate, teach and train aspects of patient care to unlicensed individuals.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year recent experience in a Home Health, Home Care, Long Term Care or Geriatric Rehab setting.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
Must possess the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, remaining focused and adapt with ease. * Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
* Willing to be on call and place client s needs first.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer