Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grafton, Wisconsin
REXNORD IN GRAFTON, WI IS LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME ASSEMBLERS COME JOIN US!
Be part of a team that assembles the conveyor chains which are the product of choice for a diverse variety of businesses including the beverage, food, and auto industry.
No prior assembly or manufacturing experience needed. If you are dedicated, show up for work on time and thrive in a team-oriented environment we want you to apply today.
Successful candidates will be willing to work hard, have a responsible work history and be willing and capable. We will train you to read blueprints, shop orders, bill of materials, and other production paperwork. Many advancement opportunities, training and tuition reimbursement.
We need to fill these positions immediately to fulfill our commitment to our customers in providing products on-time and with high quality. There are openings for you on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules. Options for part-time and job sharing also available.
* Read and print shop orders, Bill of Materials (BoMs), Blue Prints and other production paperwork as necessary to complete orders
* Assemble parts and chains
* Mentor new associates
* Perform hourly quality control checks
* Counting parts, packing, labeling and stacking on skids
* Basic cleaning and housekeeping tasks
* Must be able to read, write and count
* Ability to multitask
* Communicate effectively
* Work in a team environment
* Team based employee participation on all levels and finding new ways to continually improve
* Positive We encourage, recognize and enable the value you add
* Proud Non-negotiable ethical standards, people are treated with respect and dignity, and our community involvement is powerful
BENEFITS & REWARDS
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance available the 1st of the month after the date of hire
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401(k) contribution
* Discretionary Personal Retirement Account contributions
* Educational Reimbursement
* Wellness activities
* 16 hours paid to participate in community events
TO APPLY GO TO: HTTP://REXNORDCORPORATION.COM/CAREERS/
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED