Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R13325 Enterprise Relationship Manager - US Army (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Enterprise Relationship Manager - US Army
Because Citrix continues to rapidly grow, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our US Public Sector Field Sales team as an Enterprise Relationship Manager in Bethesda, MD.
In this role, you will be a critical element of our sales organization by selling Citrix products and services to the company s most strategic, complex named accounts in the United States Army. You will be the face of Citrix for our customers, and you will help propel Citrix by driving the company s revenue and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in continued career growth within Citrix, a global organization that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Establishing relationships at executive levels to identify and sell Citrix products and services directly to agencies within the United States Army.
- Building and leading teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities while providing professional leadership and coordination
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with other sales teams as well as with external partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans
- Carrying a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets
- Identifying, developing, executing, and maintaining account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services
- Understanding and navigating account procurement practices to negotiate licensing contracts
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years selling software to the United States Army
- Track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships within the Department of Defense Uniform Services
- Strong record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas in excess of $3 million a year
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts
- Network of enterprise reference contacts as an audience to present Citrix solutions
- Strong consultative selling ability critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation
- Ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT solutions
- Ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, developing business cases, negotiating and closing complex deals
Enterprise Relationship Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.