Scope / Responsibilities:
- Research and collect open accounts receivable by utilizing JD Edwards, Showcase and Excel.
- Sales Analysis requiring coordination and interaction with all Departments.
- Reconcile un-applied cash.
- Monitor open order report for accuracy.
- Maintain Sales records and filing.
- Assist with coordination of internal and external communication to all F&I Installers.
- Maintain category management for all Furnish & Install customers.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis on sales to company managers
- General sales administration for the Furnish & Install Department.
- Various administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned by Manager of Furnish & Install Department or other executives.
Education / Qualifications:
- High School diploma and/or recognized equivalent
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivables and/or Cash Applications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity in the use of JD Edwards/AS400 and Showcase preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate to customers, sales associates and internal personnel.
- Strong deductive reasoning.
- Ability to analyze sales reports.
- Highly organized
- Multi-tasking – Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.