Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: marietta, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Sr Packaging Operator (1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts)
Working Location: Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 3 years
Required Education: Diploma
Travel Required: 0%
This position will help run the business through coordination of packaging line activities in secondary manufacturing operations. This role is responsible for ensuring the line team adheres to GMPs, approved SOPs, quality procedures, safety and environmental standards while operating within the profit plan.
NOTE: When you apply please note in the Cover Letter section the shifts for which you are available to work:
1st Shift hours – 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd Shift hours – 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
3rd Shift hours – 10:00 pm – 6:30 am
• Coordinate day to day line activities of associates performing packaging and material handling operations to ensure manufacturing objectives are met.
o Assign resources to ensure appropriate coverage of line specific tasks.
o Provide and monitor training and skills development to ensure employees are competent and qualified to perform duties. Evaluate trainee proficiency.
o Provide guidance and hands on packaging direction to Pack employees.
o Provide input and feedback to supervisor on employee performance and skills.
o Direct, coordinate and facilitate the completion of day-to-day activities to ensure assignments are completed on time and in a safe and compliant manner.
• Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with the GSK safety procedures and all applicable EHS regulations, standard operating procedures, and industry practices
• Maintains full compliance with all assigned learning plans, technical competencies, documentation practices and procedures as related to the GMP and EHS environments
• Demonstrated familiarity and compliance with cGMP's, EHS procedures and regulations, facility regulatory guidelines, and standard operating procedures
• Recognize and report deviations or potential quality issues immediately to the packaging management team.
• Ensure all validation, quality, safety and environmental procedures and regulations are met, maintained and documented appropriately.
• Assist in developing operations strategies to optimize process, production and maintenance systems
• Promote and maintain teamwork and open communication with fellow teammates.
• Perform all roles as defined on Packaging Operator Job Description.
Diploma or equivalent and minimum 3 years experience in packaging or a government regulated industry
BS or BA and minimum 1 (one) year experience in manufacturing / production line operations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.