Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
The State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) team is looking for a qualified leader with strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to execute implementation of the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
SSGX combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationship with clients. Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the SSGX front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. We offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
SSGX’s Client Solutions and Implementation team in Boston, MA is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
· This client facing role will be responsible for managing the data migration, conversion and platform configuration for converting clients onto State Street’s Front to Back servicing platform
· Work with external clients and portfolio managers to configure platform UX for client-specific workflows
· Stand up and manage a team of 6 – 10 onboarding professionals with strong potential for growth
· Manage the central data hub for collection of source data, account and user profiles and static data for enabling portfolios across the front to back platform
· Devise and implement efficient methods and procedures for data collection and handling as part of the conversion process to ensure all client data is protected from security breaches
· Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
· Establish and manage a Model Office environment for internal and external testing and POC purposes
· Become a product and platform SME on State Street’s Front-to-back platform
· Organize and conduct data conversion project status meetings, including communicating status to internal and external stakeholders
· Some domestic and/or international travel may be required
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or above. 10+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
· Experience integrating with other industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.)
· Prior experience leading large scale client conversions and onboarding efforts in the financial industry
· Strong problem solving and project management skills
· Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment