UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Control Associate I to impact the organization by providing detailed inspection to include part verification and detailed accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for detailed inspection of product against specified requirements.
- Perform product inspection based on specific requirements to meet criteria of appearance, function, and reliability. Report findings of non-compliance to stated criteria to Supervisor.
- Problem solving/basic research and analysis.
- Follow detailed procedures and seeks guidance as necessary from a Supervisor or higher level technician.
- Routine and regular contact with employees within and outside of work unit requiring explanation, discussion and interpretation. Some contact with vendors and customers outside of the company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work in a teamwork atmosphere.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.