Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Coral Springs, Florida
Change Control Analyst - 26098
Operations - USA Coral Springs, Florida
This position involves day-to-day production support of workflow and change management. The ideal candidate will thrive in working in a fast-paced production environment, teaming with other production professionals and supporting change control processes, documentation and communications.
● Hands-on work in creating, maintaining and socializing change control processes and tools.
● Standardize and execute on operations change requests.
● Build and execute change types, templates, checklists, impacts, response plans integrated with production tasks.
● Update Workflow and Schedules as needed to maintain accurate and current information.
● Participate and support others in implementation and day to day use of work management platform.
● Create dashboards and reports to give visibility into execution progress & problems.
● Collaborate with continuous improvement on processes, tools and compliance.
● Team with Scarborough personnel in other Nielsen offices on new development projects and assisting on existing projects as necessary.
● Work with Testing teams to conduct tests as needed, keeping records of all tests performed including dates, description of test(s), and sample data sets used in testing.
● Team with other Data Production professionals to successfully deliver to expectations.
● Support incident management. Track and report on issues.
● Participate in quality reviews.
● Other duties as assigned by manager
● Experience with change management, incident management, or workflow management
● Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail and time management
● Problem-solving skills
● Reliable team player
● Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize essential tasks
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Apps
● Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
● Process mapping experience (Desired)
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Coral Springs,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,