Executive Coordinator at Millennium Pharma, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Executive Coordinator in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Executive Coordinator working on the Global Real Estate, Facilities and Procurement team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- Provides executive administrative support to the global SVP for high-level administrative and office support responsibilities to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Works as a high-level executive partner, is responsive and symbiotic to the needs of the leader.
- Understands the business and can make decisions in the leader’s absence, for example, calendar timings, travel arrangements, and routine analysis.
- Strong communicator and decision-maker, able to liaise diplomatically with peer group to get work done.
- Manages calendar of global SVP to ensure alignment with goals and priorities.
- Co-ordinates administrative activities globally within the Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement organization.
- Arranges travel of global SVP, works with Takeda systems to book travel and manage expenses, and completes expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tracks, documents, and reports data using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Manages specialty documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Collects, reviews, analyzes, interprets, enters, and formats accurate data into intranet, spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with minimal input from direct supervisor; interacts effectively with all levels of stakeholders and employees throughout the company.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; approves transactions; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Gathers input for budgets; tracks and updates budget forecasts; prepares reports for the department summarizing budget status.
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement processes; actively participates in resulting process improvements.
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates discretion and confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Mature in approach. Previously operated at the Executive Administrative Assistant level at a large, global company.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Understands how work gets done in organizations and is available to the business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in working with real estate, facilities and procurement in a previous organisation is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience or equivalent combination of training and work experience..
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.